.jpg)
May was a busy month for Elaina. She graduated preschool on May 9. She had a part in the school program and received a diploma. They dressed the kids in caps and gowns and everything. I thought it was a little over the top in theory, but once the program began and it was my little girl up on the stage I couldn't get enough. The kids did a great job and I was impressed with all of the things they have learned this year. The "high" for Elaina was going on to kindergarten. She has been waiting to start kindergarten since about October. Grandma Gibson and Dan were able to attend along with the boys, Lucy, and me. I was surprised that Tommy and Nathan were so well behaved during the program. They were mesmerized by their beautiful, bright, big sister.
.jpg)

She also had her year end dance recital on May 29. She did a great job. It is so fun to watch her dance. We all appreciated that Grandma and Grandpa Anderson were able to come for the weekend. Her class performed four numbers, two tap and two ballet dances. She and her cousin Grace did a great job. My favorite performance of the year was not performed at the recital; it was performed at the Art fest in Henderson on May 10. It was a routine to the 12 dancing princesses. The class choreographed the dance on their own and Elaina was queen of the stage. It was so cute. She twirled and leaped with the best of them. We are sad to say that she has decided to hang up her dance shoes for gymnastics. We will really miss watching her perform but look forward to seeing her tumble. She loves to do handstands and cartwheels, and we know she will be great.



4 comments:
I didn't see this post the other day. How fun. What a cute, talented, and mature little girl. I love the pictures too. My heck she is growing up. You do so well to help your kids to grow and develop in all areas.
Grandma and Grandpa A. loved watching Elaina dance. I have no doubt she can be successful at whatever she chooses to do.
She looks adorable! Sadie just had her dance program too...I will have to post some pics. :)
Tiff, not only are you a rad mother, you are a very talented writer. I love reading your posts. They are informative as well as thought provoking. Mother Anderson
Post a Comment