Thursday, March 12, 2009




8 comments:

becbloggin said...

oh BOY!

Tara said...

I'm guessing this was NOT your idea?

Mandy said...

ferocious cats, huh? At least you could smile about it and take a picture. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Oh No!

Jim said...

Add makeup artist to Elaina's many talents. Very cute. I hope it was washable marker.

Clarks said...

Interesting that there is no comentary on this post. Maybe you could not publish those kinds of thoughts or feelings? Smart move!

Triple A said...

What little artists!! I put Aaron down for a nap and left a humidifyer in the room. By the time I opened the door the entire room was soaked and to top it off he peed on the already soaked carpet. Being a mom is full of laughs. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

oh my! you told me about this, but the pictures make it so much more real! I'm super-impressed at your presence of mind. I doubt I would have been cool enough to laugh and take pictures. You are such a great mom!

p.s. it was soo great to see you last week! love ya!