I've been bragging about my kids' mad soccer skills on Facebook so I knew I had to offer some video proof before long. This is a few seconds of Nathan DOMINATING on the soccer field. I know, he's 5, but it is still a ton of fun to watch him go. It makes me want to run for the sheer joy of it, like I used to...up until my back, and my knee, and my hip all begin to ache at the thought of it. Elaina's equally awesome, I just don't have any footage yet. Its difficult to coach and film at the same time. Stay tuned...this video will end up on "Beyond the Glory: the Nathan Anderson Story" someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is amazing. We go to soccer games two nights a week and it is so fun to see the kids play. Good to see you back in the blogging world. Life is just too busy. Good to talk to you the other day.
Serious! what an athlete! very, very cool. :)
Nathan is like the Energizer Bunny, except with more energy. It was a lot of fun watching him play last Saturday.
That's awesome!
Post a Comment