
For the past eight weeks we have been enjoying the soccer season. Dan is head coach of Tommy's team and Asst Coach to Nathan's team. It has been fun. Tommy is great at defense and Nathan loves to score. They truly are salt and pepper in every way. They are unique and distinct but create the perfect combination together.



6 comments:
The boys have inherited their parents' athletic ability. Watching them play was a lot of fun.
"nothing gets past thomas!" i sure loved watching him play and wish i could make one of nathan's games. it is tough to have min in soccer at the same time. life sure gets crazy when your kids are playing sports!
Wow...they're growing so fast! Wish I could have seen them. :)
In case I didn't say it...thanks so much for covering for us this weekend. I really don't know what I would do without you, Tiff. Someday (hopefully soon) you will see just how special you are. I know everyone else does. You are such a strength to me. Thanks again...and again..and again..and again..(I'm sure I'll need to use each of those.)
Tiff!!! I've been wondering about you!!! I just found you through Amanda and Aaron's blog. We need to catch up... you've got an adorable family. And I can relate to the many reasons why you don't post to the blog very often.... We'll have to talk soon.
love, Britt
http://brittanderek.blogspot....
I would love it if you would resolve to post something because I miss you!
Post a Comment