Tuesday, July 1, 2008

31 Reasons why Dan is the Man:

.

1-he works to provide for his family 2-calms the psycho storm 3-he makes the best ice bags 4-dedicated dad 5-my favorite friend and hunk-of-a-husband 6-self motivated, once he makes his mind up to do something, he will 7-concentrates on the positive, he rarely complains 8-catlike reflexes 9-he can throw a mean Frisbee 10-comfortable company, I can't think of anywhere else I would want to be 11-great teacher, taught the kids to swim 12-belly laughs at commercials 13-beautiful voice 14-looks great in every kind of suit 15-helps put the kids to bed every night he his home 16-always puts us first, he still doesn't have his TV 17-good judgment 18-love of music and name that tune 19-"what's your high?" 20-reads to kids 21-can down any size of water cup in one breath 22-buying us a house and wants to design it 23- a great sport, wears costumes for Halloween, kids birthdays, etc. 24- wants to be around and always there when needed 25- he can "drive fast!" 26-handyman or at least learning to be one 26-a grill master, he has cooked dinner 90% of time since Mother's Day 27-plays with kids, they love to wrestle with their dad 28- supportive of my ideas 29-smart and quick-witted 30-genuine 31-he is OLD! and he can still dunk a basketball.
What a babe! I love you, Dan. It is an honor to share this life with you. Happy Birthday. I hope it is a good one.

14 comments:

Mandy said...

That was nice! Happy Birthday Dan!

Jim said...

Dan is a good son too. I am proud of him, especially for the kind of husband and father he is.

Mer said...

Awww...what an awesome brother! :) Happy birthday Dan!

Mer said...

update update update! ;)

Mandy said...

Um, Dan is the man, and he has been for about 6 weeks now...I know you are so busy, but I miss you blogging. Love and appreciate you.

Michelle Campbell said...

Hi Tiff! That was a very cute blog about your adorable hubby. I'm really excited about your new house. Bec's been telling us all the fun stuff you've been doing. Congrats! Feel free to come check out our blog at nofrillsrevue.blogspot.com
luvya
michelle campbell

Janelle said...

Yay you have a blog too!! Thanks for being my friend at church :D
I like the tribute to your husband! Very nice.
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Ummm Tiff, you need to get on here and update so that I can have current pictures of my little ones!!!! hahaha I love you and miss you.

lacey said...

Hey Tiffney, it's Lacey from the Ralston La Vista ward! I found your blog off of Sarah Lunt's. I can't believe you have 4 kids now! I'm sure they keep you plenty busy!! It's good to see you on here and to hear how you are doing. Our blog is brianandlaceybagley.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Mandy said...

Can't wait to see your campout pix!

Marchelle said...

What a cute family you have!!! Your post about Lucy being into everything reminded me of my Ethan, although he is a little older. Sometimes I wonder why I try to clean things up. :)

Andrea said...

Tiffney! I am SO glad I found your blog. I recently created one too. I think it's so fun to stay updated with friends this way. You have SUCH a cute family! I can't believe you have 4 kids now. I just had my first in May. You can see pictures of her on our blog...huckstep-happens.blogspot.com

Anyway, it will be fun to stay caught up with your family!

Andrea (Croft) Huckstep

Lovell Family said...

Tiff...thanks for your blog info! you have such a cute family! I'll be looking for some updates on here soon!

Amanda & Aaron said...

Tiffney, everyone is commenting on updates, I might have to jump on that band wagon. We haven't talked in a while, we need to catch up some more.
love, amanda