I am so excited to have a blog, but now what? I have been so impressed with and inspired by my friends blogs, but now I don't know what to do with the free forum to express myself. The other bump in the road is that I can't get our camera to work. So no new pictures for a little while. Thank goodness for the tax rebate coming in the mail.
Anyway, these family pictures were taken at Christmas time. They are the most current pictures that I have. My cousin Tara Morris took them and she did an awesome job.
As for what we are up to: Dan is hard at work at Mills & Mills, and thanks to him I get to stay at home and take care of the kids. Elaina is finishing up preshool this week, Tommy and Nathan are continually inventing new ways to keep me on my toes, and Lucy is growing up too fast. I do have one question? Every mature parent tells you to enjoy your kids when they are young. But, when living in the midst of your kids being young you can't possibly figure out how to find the time or energy to enjoy them. Then, before you know it your baby is almost one year old. Is there anyway to gain experience so you know how to do it right, or at least better, before it happens??? Why does it have to be hindsight that is always clearer? Anyways, tonight I know that I am blessed indeed. Who knows what tomorrow brings but I think I will savor this feeling of gratitude for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Thanks for sharing Tiffney! The photos are beautiful. It will be great to keep up with your beautiful family better.
Love
Keri
Tiff, I'm glad you are doing this. I look forward to reading new entries and seeing new pictures.
Love,
Jim
Good job on the blog, Tiff. Mine is open to all viewers, so if you want to check it out it is at www.thatcrazykishkumen.blogspot.com I have been having fun doing my own posts. I do about one a week. Don't worry about your broken camera -- I will have Beck email you current pictures she takes.
So great! Your family is so beautiful. I loved seeing all the pictures. I hope you will post often. I'm sure you'll have a lot of stories to tell!
I LOVE IT.. you did great. And your pictures are awesome. I have only seen the one from Christmas. The rest are beautiful.
Look at you already with 5 comments...How fun. I love that we can blog together...it wasn't the same without you.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Did I say that you look beautiful in all the pictures? By the way, I think that Elaina gets her characteristics (brains and beauty) from her mom, not that you lack spunk and character either...
Post a Comment